3 1/2 cups quick oats
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
1 cup golden raisins
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped nuts of your choice
* Mix peanut butter and honey together in a heavy sauce pan over low heat until well combined. (About 1 minute)
* Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients. Mix until thoroughly coated.
* Pack mixture firmly into a 9 x 9 baking pan.
* Cool and cut into squares.
Small head of cabbage shredded (about 4 cups)
4 carrots grated
2 granny smith apples thinly sliced
1/2 cup pecans toasted and chopped
Mix together, set aside
2 T. spicy brown or Dijon mustard
2 T. honey
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. hot pepper flakes
Salt & pepper to taste
* Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the dressing ingredients.
* Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
4 eggs, beaten
3 cups whole milk
2/3 cup honey
Pinch of salt
Mix eggs, milk, honey and salt together. Pour into unbaked pie shell. Put nutmeg over top.
Bake 15 minutes at 450* then turn oven back to 350* until done, approximately 45 minutes.
2 cups milk
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp. salt
Dash of nutmeg
6 to 8 slices of bread
*Beat eggs until light. Warm the milk slightly
and blend well with honey.
* Add the salt, nutmeg and beaten eggs, stir well.
* Dip each slice into the milk and egg mixture and place on a hot, well greased griddle. Brown well on both sides.
* Serve with one of our delicious fruit syrups or pure honey.
2 1/2 tsp. Yeast
1 tsp. honey
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups flour
2 T. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
* Mix warm water, yeast and honey. Let stand 5 minutes until yeast foams.
* Add olive oil, flour and salt.
* Mix well by hand or dough hook. Let set 10 minutes.
Spray pan, roll out crust on a flour dusted board, place in pan.
* Add your favorite toppings.
Bake 375* until bottom of crust is golden brown.
2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
* Place ingredients in a chilled mixing bowl, whip with mixer until mixture forms into a fluffy topping. You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey.
This topping will turn watery over a period of time...Keep refrigerated!
Naturally Jammin LLC
802 Cape Rd Limington, ME 04049 US
Copyright © 2023 Naturally Jammin - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder